LEVEL 1 TEACHING ASSISTANT Roles
Salary/Grade: £9.50 per an hour £11,251 per annum
Closing Date: 8 July 2022
Job Start Date: September 2022
Watcombe Primary School is very much a community school at the heart of a local neighbourhood, and we provide a haven in which our children feel safe, valued and happy. Each child at Watcombe Primary is special and we do our utmost to ensure that each pupil is given every opportunity to learn and succeed.
The governors of Watcombe Primary wish to appoint a number of Level 1 Teaching Assistants from September 2022 to give 1:1 support to children in KS1 & KS2.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate and enthusiastic about making learning effective and enjoyable for all children
- Has knowledge of how children learn and be committed to a whole school collbaorate approach
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt
- Can create an environment in which our children feel especially safe, valued and happy
- Committed to continous improvement and strive to ensure all children make good progress
- In return we can offer:
- A committed and friendly team aiming for excellence
- A commitment to high quality professional development
- Supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team & Local Governing Body
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further information please see below our Teaching Assistant Recruitment Pack and application form.
Please return all completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org