School Improvement Leader: Lower School
Salary MPS/UPS depending on experience
TLR 2 min £2,873
We wish to appoint an excellent and inspiring School Improvement Leader and teacher to lead the Lower School team (Early Years & KS1 – 4 classes). You would be joining a highly ambitious leadership & school team that strives to ensure that all pupils are able to access the best opportunities to achieve their full potential in all areas of development.
Our highly successful approach results in the children making excellent progress in their learning and achievements.
The post holder is most likely to be placed in KS1 and will lead the lower school team with the support of an Early Years Lead Teacher.
The key purpose of the post will be to:
- To ensure the highest possible educational standards through creating a culture of positive thinking where all members of the school community feel valued, are inspired, challenged, motivated and empowered to attain ambitious outcomes within a professional learning community.
- To develop outstanding teaching, learning and assessment.
- To ensure the best possible outcomes for learners.
- To monitor & evaluate the quality of education in the lower school
- To develop an outstanding climate for personal development, behaviour and welfare creating positive learning attitudes in line with the school aims and values.
- To ensure that safeguarding is highly effective.
There will be a clear support and induction process for the successful candidate and continued professional development opportunites to support them in this role.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role requires a DBS Enhanced Disclosure Certificate with a Barred List (child) check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
In your application, please describe the skills and experience that make you suited to the role, as well as your aspirations for the future and how you would hope to contribute to the wider life of the school.
We appreciate that the time scale for applications is short but if you would like to visit the school please contact the school office to make an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the school, the application pack and application form can be found below.
Closing date: Thursday 20 May at 9am.
Please return all completed application forms to email@example.com