Our School Uniform
All pupils are required to wear:
- White polo shirt
- School jumper or fleece
- Black skirt or pinafore or trousers
- Black socks or tights
- Sensible black shoes (no logos)
In the warmer months (April—October), children have the option to wear a green and white checked dress, white socks or black longer length school shorts.
School jumpers and fleeces are available from Riviera School Days in Torquay town centre or the Friends of Watcombe second-hand shop. Parents are free to buy other items from a shop of their choice.
PE kits should include:
- T-shirt that matches your child’s house colour (Blue for Brunel, Red for Darwin, Green for Singer or Yellow for Christie)
- Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms or leggings
- Black plimsolls or trainers
The school Governors request that hairstyles are kept within acceptable norms for school e.g. no Mohicans, tramlines or hair colouring to avoid distraction to the individual and others learning.